Последователи

петък, 9 август 2013 г.

Holika Holika "Midnight Owl" Highlighter revue!

Hey, ladies!
Today I would like to introduce to you a personal favorite product of mine: “Holika Holika”- “Midnight Owl highlighter”.
There are two kinds:

Holika Holika “Midnight owl” #1 Shining Owl (the picture is made by me)

Holika Holika “Midnight owl” #2 Shy owl (the picture is from google)
My mother bought me as a gift #1 Shining Owl.
First of all I would say that the way this product looks is simply amazing. This here is the main box, which looks very attractive and makes you think that there is something really interesting inside.
 
After you pull out the actual highlighter box you see that it’s black and also with a beautiful design.
But when you open the box that is when the real surprise comes. You see a small highlighter brush and under is the highlighter. It looks so very cute and beautiful. The texture is so pretty that you are really scared  to touch it , not to ruin it.
 
The pictures from this post are from today. I received this highlighter about two months ago and I’ve been using it regularly and it still looks brand new.
The thing is that for a beautiful glowing effect you don’t need a lot of the product. You just lightly sway over it with the brush and apply to your cheek bones. The effect according to me is wonderful.
This is how it looks applied to my hand for better view for you. Also here is a picture of my makeup with the highlighter on my cheeks.

But I would also like to add that this highlighter has a more… shining effect. I would recommend for you to use it when doing your evening makeup, when going to a party or a club. It’s not that appropriate for everyday makeup.
But if you have a special even to attend to, this highlighter is a very good final touch for your face.
I must say that it is not very cheap. I think that it is around 22-24$, definitely  more than 20$. But the thing is that it doesn’t end fast. As I mentioned earlier in this post, you just need a light stroke with the brush to get the necessary amount.  The more you add, the more glowing your face would be and you don’t want to look like a disco ball ,so a little is more that good.
I highly recommend this product to all of you and I hope that this article was helpful.
If you have any questions leave them as comments and I’ll answer them. J
Have a nice day.

This article is completely my own opinion and the product was given to me a gift by my family. 

3 коментара:

  1. ааааа много яка опавковка!!!хмм цената обаче хич не ме привлича =)) това са тооолкова сладоледи.
    I guess that for a piece of art it looks quite tempting :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Yes, but you buy it once. You won't spend 20$ every week. This would probably last for more than an year. :D
    And when it's winter - no ice cream! :D

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Ice cream forever n 4 always! :D hmm yep it'd probably last more than 3 years...or 5. :) and it's soo cute!

      Изтриване