Последователи

събота, 27 юли 2013 г.

Cool and fun nail idea!

 Hey, guys! Need something fresh and fun for your manicure?
Today I’m going to show you how to do these nails with the help of this wonderful three piece pack by “Etude House”.
I’ll be using “Kahlua Milk” in brown.
image

image
image

As you see there are three nail polish bottles, each one with a number on top on the bottle cap.

First of all you start of with clean nails.
You take the first nail polish with the number “1” on it. You paint your whole nails with it. Wait until it dries until you move on to step two.
image
image


Second step is to take the nails polish with the number “2” on it. You begin applying it from the middle of the nail upwards. This is what you should have after application.
image
image


The last step if to take this glittery third nail polish. Apply it just at the tip of your nails.The result should be this.
image

image

“Etude House” offers really good cosmetics and nail products. I must say that “Juicy cocktail” if one of the cutest nail polish products I’ve ever seen.
I also have:
“Lime squash”
“Princess Marry”
“Kiss of fire”

The cost around 6$ on ebay. They are pretty, not very expensive and can make your nails look very fresh and pretty. So if you’re looking for a change this is your right choice.
image
image



This post is completely my own opinion and the products were gifts to me by my friends and family! :)

2 коментара: