Последователи

вторник, 11 юни 2013 г.

Skin care time!

Skin care time!

Hey guys!
Today I’m gonna talk about “evening skin care”.
Most of my friends wear foundation and other type of makeup and don’t use proper skin came methods at the end of the day. The results? Dry damaged skin, pimples and such.
It is very important to clean off your makeup at the end of the day. All of it. After all has been done and you’re home and you’re not worried that somebody might see you without makeup.
Going to bed with eyeshadow, foundation and any other type of makeup won’t help you look good in the morning. It will actually make your face look more worn out and people might get the idea that you’re not in the habit of taking care of your appearance.
I apply a few easy steps every evening to clean and refresh my skin every night. You, of course, can use different products. I’ll just make a few suggestions with mine and I hope that this will be useful for you. J

Step 1:
As a first step I clean off the makeup from my face generally. I use “Palmer’s Daily Cleansing Gel”. I just squeeze some on my hand and with the help of some water  I apply it on my face. It cleans up foundation, blush and such really good. You can even clean off eye makeup with it, but you should be very careful. I usually leave the eye makeup for step two.
 image

Note: You can use any kind of toner, face cream or anything for this step. As long as it cleans face makeup it’s good.

Step 2:
Not always everything is cleared up 100 %. It’s pretty dangerous to apply just any kind of cream, lotion or gel to remove eye makeup. I use “L’oreal trippe active Velver toner”. It doesn’t harm my eyes and it’s really good. I use it all over my face to remove any traces of makeup that might have been still there.
image


Note: A good toner is always a key to a clean face.

Step 3:
If you use products such as mine, after this procedure your skin might feel kind of dry and that’s not really a good feeling.
Since I use a lot of makeup I use some special face creams.
“POND’S cold cream” for all skin types.
“POND’S Nourishing anti-wrinkle  cream”
 image
image

I apply the cold cream on my face and rinse it off with warm water. After drying up my face I apply  the anti-wrinkle cream. I know I’m just 21, but this is the time when women actually start taking care of this problems. And with the use of many makeup it’s only natural that the skin won’t be so elastic and unproblematic.

NOTE: Drink lot’s of water. This is a key to good looking skin.

Recommendation:
For all of you who like natural products I recommend using “Emu Oil”. It’s an all natural product. Use it when you’re at home and don’t have to go out. It’s oil and absorbs slowly. It’s actually best to use it after a shower or before bed.
 image

Well this is it. Using these steps I keep my face clean and I might say I don’t need that much makeup to show my face in public. Hahah.

Hope you found this article useful and remember: Go to bed with clean skin , so you can look awesome in the morning!

Thank you for reading. 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар