Последователи

вторник, 11 юни 2013 г.

Cute and fun makeup!

Heeeey, guys! Sorry for the long absence!
Today I’m gonna show you a really quick colorful makeup. It’s pretty easy, takes about 10-15 minutes and you can use it as a fun party makeup.
 Note: Pictures of the eyeshadow used for the makeup.
image

image

Step 1:
I prefer doing my foundation routine first. I’ve showed you how I do this in a previous article. So just check it out if you want to! J

A quick TIP: You can add some sticky tape to get the “cut off” eyeshadow… I don’t really know what’s it called, but I think you’ll get the idea from the pictures.
 image

Step 2:
Put some eye primer on your eyes. It will make the eyeshadow stick better and it also the color of the eye shadow will be a lot stronger and not so pale when applied to your eyes. And last but not least, the eyeshadow will last a lot longer on your eyes with a primer.

So after the primer is applied, take a golden shade of eyeshadow and apply to the inner corner of your eye.
 image

image

Step 3: Take a light blue /sky color blue/ and apply in the middle of the lid. Take a blending brush and blend the golden color with the blue one.
 image

Step 4: Finally pick a matte dark puple color and apply to the end of the lid where the sticky tape it. If you didn’t add sticky tape, just finish it off where you want it to. Also apply just a little over the blue color and blend it all with a blending brush. Remove the sticky tape if you have it.
 image

Step 5: Finally get a white or really light color and blend out with under the arch of the eyebrow. /Yes, I know… mine are not so pretty. Need to fix them fast :D /
 image

image

Step 6: Last you can add eyeliner, eye pencil and mascara.

Add your blush, lipstick and highlighter and you’re ready to go.

What I've used: 

For foundation I’ve used all the products from the article aboutfoundation I posted here.
The eye primer is “Almay bright eyes”.
For the eye pallets I don’t really know. I got them on ebay, so try looking them up there. J

Eyeliner: Maybelline “Eye Studio® Lasting Drama gel eyeliner” 
Hope you liked this. Enjoy and leave comments and question on my facebook page! :)) 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар