Последователи

вторник, 11 юни 2013 г.

Hair revival. My favorite products.

If you are dyeing your hair, if it’s lifeless, damaged from heat treatment, falling out or let’s say it… in a pretty bad shape than you should keep reading.

This article will be about a few products I’ve been using for the past month that helped my hair get back in shape.
It had the usual problems such as getting dirty in no time, damaged from hear treatment. But about two months ago it even started falling out and that scared me a lot.
Probably the reason was also that I’ve been dyeing for almost two years now and let’s face it… that had it’s fair share on my hair.

How did I deal with this problem?

My mother came upon a site/facebook page of a store that is in the town I study in that offers really great hair products: Macadamia Natural Oil. After reading comments and consulting with store we ordered some of the products: for starters the hair revival shampoo and  masque  It also came with a beautiful hair comb and Macadamia Oil.
After a few washes with the shampoo and the masque and my hair stopped falling out so rapidly, it’s not greasy in just a day… it actually lasts for 3 or 4 days. The color of hair is shiny and nice and I’m really happy with the results.

I also have the Macadamia Conditioner. Still haven’t used it since I have some of my old one left, but I’m sure it’s going to be great.
image

 Products:
Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
Macadami Rejuvenating Shampoo
Macadamia moisturizing rinse 
Macadamia oil

As for heat protection I purchased the LAKME K-Style Hot Iron Spray. Great product. I use it before I straighten my hair with the flat iron or decide to curl it. Not only does it protect my hair, but keeps the shape I want it to stay in longer.

 image

I hope this article  was or will be useful to you. I 

All the products here have been bought by me and this is my own personal opinion.
Have a nice week and subscribe to my blog. :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар